Friday 3 December 2021

Friday 3 December:

Went out to the shops first thing – wine, fruit juice and pizzas (for tonight) plus some flowers from Roots.
Finished by sketch for Sam and emailed an attachment for his info/comments (which were fine)… I’ll post it off once I know the title and have an address to mail it to.
Urban Sketching at the Beacon (10.30am-12.30pm). About a dozen people… good fun (although I chose to sketch away from everyone – AND I chose some pretty poor locations!).
Bussed over to Storysmith to collect three books M+I had ordered… really annoyed about the journey – half the people on the lower deck weren’t wearing face-masks (all middle-aged codgers… men and women). I decided I couldn’t bear the prospect of travelling home on the bus, so walked.
Robin+Sue came over for ‘drinks’ in the early evening – first time Sue had been round since our move. Very good to be able to spend time chatting/catching up… nattered for nearly 3 hours!
Evening telly: Montalbano.
Image: one of my Beacon sketches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment