Saturday 11 December 2021

Saturday 11 December:

Last night’s gig ended (for me) much too soon… my laptop ‘overheated’ again (I think, twice) and so I only heard perhaps 45 minutes before having to give up.
So I spent breakfast time trying to think through contingencies for urban sketching and cousin zooming over the next couple of days.
Fetched the newspaper from our local shop (plus milk) after breakfast.
England lost the first Ashes Test in 4 days by 9 wickets… and Villa later lost 0-1 to Liverpool.
Morning coffee then Moira went out to Beacon Christmas Fair.
I scribbled a slightly strange ‘text sketch’ based on newspaper headlines/articles.
I spent much of the rest of the day reading Ru’s Richard Osman book.
Evening telly: Grayson’s Art Club documentary on setting up the Bristol exhibition.
Image: text sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment