Tuesday 7 December 2021

Tuesday 7 December:

Strange day weather-wise… very grey and murky first thing (and pretty windy – ‘Storm Barra’ on its way?). Decided I needed to get to the pharmacy to collect my statins and, by this time (9.15am), it had started raining… and continued wet (including some pretty heavy rain) well into the early afternoon.
The pharmacy was straightforward (although put in yet another request for my statins to be included with all my other medication instead of always being told to ‘come back in 5 days’! Who knows it’ll change this?).
Called into Hugo’s on my way home for fruit and veg.
Moira and I had morning coffee when I returned home.
We spent part of the afternoon trying to sort out Christmas cards (both ‘proper’ and email versions)… we always end up modifying lists etc.
Trawled through some images of Toledo in advance of our virtual urban sketching trip there on Sunday.
Evening telly: Watched ‘Love Actually’ (as far as I was concerned, this was first time!).
Image: our old (IKEA) Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment