Thursday 23 December 2021

Thursday 23 December:

General catch-up start to the day… read more of my Japanese detective book… spoke to Hannah just after 9am and asked her for details of ‘Loop’ (for an extra pressie for Moira).
Had a frustrating time trying to link my laptop to the printer… and, eventually, found an old CD disk and was able to download the necessary driver.
Moira and I went food shopping (to M+S and the Co-op) after morning coffee… interesting that I only saw a couple of people in a pretty crowded M+S without face masks, whereas I was one of four customers in the Co-op and two of them were mask-less. Is it a class thing?
I spent part of the afternoon watching ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ film on telly (as you do).
Evening telly: ‘Portrait’ (best of)… and another ’Christmas Challenge’.
Image: Crocosmia (I think that’s what it’s called) - which I bought from Roots yesterday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment