Tuesday 21 December 2021

Tuesday 21 December:

We were supposed to be going to Robin+Sue’s drinks party tonight… and, although we’ve both had negative LFTs, we’ve decided to opt out (I’d also been coughing through the night, so it seems like the best option.
Ed emailed everyone about tomorrow’s BP (he’d had some reservations about whether or not we should go ahead and was asking for everyone’s views)… by 1.30pm, only Dru and I had responded (again, I’ve decided to back out).
After morning coffee, Moira and I went for a harbourside walk – to the Pump House and then back on the other side of the river… ending with a ferry crossing back home.
I started a sketch (of buildings in Edinburgh via streetview)… and then re-watched the ‘Guernsey Pie’ film.
Evening telly: Re-watched last year’s ‘Gone Christmas Fishing’ and another ‘Challenge’ Christmas ‘episode’.
Image: sailing colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment