Wednesday 15 December 2021

Tuesday 14 December:

Complicated day (well, morning at least)…
Electrician arrived at 8am to replace the immersion heater console.
I’d ordered some freasias from Roots and remembered to collect them!
Met up with Mike Levine at the Old Vic for coffee+cake at 10.30am (sadly, he’d forgotten he was on a fast, so he watched me eat and drink!)… but good to see him nonetheless.
Travelled on to Compuwave in Southville (took my rather poorly laptop)… ended up buying a re-conditioned replacement (£299) and Andy agreed to transfer my various folders etc. It’ll be Windpws10, so fingers crossed that I’ll cope!!
Then on to Storysmith to collect some previously-ordered books (and buy another one). I eventually decided to opt out of the Storysmith Christmas party in the evening (too many people in a confined space?).
Finished my ‘Essex Girls’ book.
Second batch of Si Smith prints arrived!
Watched ‘The Jackal’ film on catch-up telly.
Evening telly: another ‘Walk’ and first episode of ‘Vienna Blood’.
Image: Si’s print drop#2

No comments:

Post a Comment