Monday 6 December 2021

Monday 6 December:

Up reasonably early and did my usual ‘admin’ tasks.
Messaged Chris Goan with my Advent sketch and scribbled note (potentially for his blog)… and he responded immediately and included it in today’s blogpost (and was generous in his comments).
Started reading ‘Think Like A Mountain’.
After morning coffee, I HAD intended to walk up to Waitrose (for breakfast cereal) and then across the suspension bridge and back down through Leigh Woods… BUT it was raining (not heavy rain, but not pleasant), so I walked to M+S food hall instead!
After lunch, I put up the IKEA Christmas tree (pretty early for us!), together with the new set of lights. Moira added the decorations. The tree looks a little pathetic, but hey, it’s UP!
I started re-watching ‘The Piano’ on Netflix in the afternoon, but gave up after an hour!
Had my first glass of whisky (‘Jura’)!
Evening telly: the usual ‘Connect’ and ‘Challenge’… and ‘Winter walks’.
Image: my Advent piece for Chris’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment