Sunday 5 December 2021

Sunday 5 December:

Scribbled my brief Three Cane Whale blog review first thing.
Decided not to go to church today (HTH), but Moira went…
At 11am, I walked up Brandon Hill (grey day after a bright start) with a view to shopping at Waitrose (newspaper, whisky, breakfast cereal… mince pies) – only to discover that it didn’t open until 12noon! I decided I couldn’t wait around, so ended up walking down Park Street to the Co-op – so had to miss out on the cereal!
Finished my ‘Witches’ book (really excellent)… and scribbled a review.
Did a sketch (based on our old Advent calendar) that I might submit to Chris Goan for his Advent blog?? A time of expectant waiting and anticipation for Christ’s birth… but also, far more relevant for many perhaps, a time of waiting for that online Christmas delivery?
Roast pork supper.
Villa beat Leicester 2-1 (Bears lost to Gloucester on Friday night!).
Evening telly: another ‘Winter Walk’ and we started watching ‘The Outlaws’ (but I gave up half way through).
Image: Christmas lights (Park Street from last night). 

No comments:

Post a Comment